Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission does not contain plagiarized material or content created by AI.
Health, Natural Sciences, and Technology
Peer-reviewed research articles in the academic disciplines of Health, Natural Science, and Technology are published in this section.
Management and Social Sciences
Peer-reviewed research articles in the Management and Social Sciences disciplines are published in this section.
Education and Humanities
Peer-reviewed research articles in the Education and Humanities disciplines are published in this section.
Book reviews from all journal sections will be published in this section.
Following the copyright default licensing practices of most online open-access journals the
JORB will license all work under Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0).